Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

New Author Introduction!

Hello Fellow Expression Authors and Reader Friends,

Since I am new to Five Star and Author Expressions, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

My name is Pamela S Thibodeaux. I am first and foremost a Christian, mother, grandmother and up until August 2009 - wife. As I embark on a new chapter in my life, I am grateful and excited to be a part of the Five Star Expression family of authors.

My debut Women's Fiction novel, The Visionary is scheduled for release through Five Star Expressions in Nov. 2011. If I had to describe The Visionary in twenty-five words or less I would say: This 75,000 word women’s fiction novel is a cross between Francine Rivers’ Redeeming Love and Danielle Steele’s Malice.

Like Malice, The Visionary is a contemporary novel which deals with the issues adult survivors of child abuse encounter on their road to recovery. However, like Francine Rivers, The Visionary shows the awesome power of God to heal these most wounded of souls.

Here's the blurb.... A Visionary is someone who sees into the future,Taylor Forrestier (pronounced Foresjay) sees into the past but only as it pertains to her work. Hailed by Architectural Digest and Architectural Review as “a visionary with an instinct for beauty and an eye for the unique” Taylor is undoubtedly a brilliant architect and gifted designer. But she and twin brother Trevor, share more than a successful business. The two share a childhood wrought with lies and deceit and the kind of abuse that’s disgustingly prevalent in today’s society. Can the love of God and the awesome healing power of His grace and mercy free the twins from their past and open their hearts to the good plan and the future He has for their lives?

Although The Visionary is my debut women's fiction novel, it is not my first publication. My 4-part Tempered Series is available in ebook & print from Com Star Media. My single title, The Inheritance as well as 6 short stories are available now through White Rose Publishing. I also write nonfiction articles, essays and devotions. I am the Co-Founder of Bayou Writers' Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana and a former member of ACFW, Golden Triangle Writers Guild, RWA, & Coeur de Louisanne.

That's my life in a nutshell, LOL! I look forward to getting to know you all much better and welcome your input.

Until later, take care, be blessed and remember...when the going gets tough, the tough go to God.

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" TM
http://pamelathibodeaux.com/
http://pamswildroseblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Joyce Elson Moore said...

Hi Pam, and thanks for the introduction. Always nice to meet fellow authors. I think you're the first inspirational author (though not the first to inspire - haha) to post here. Enjoyed reading about your work. Looking forward to The Visionary, and you'll love working with Five Star. They're all helpful, lovely people.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Hi, Pam,

Welcome to our group. The great thing about Five Star/Gale is the variety of books that get published. There is no exact "formula." You are not put in a coffin as an author.
The freedom is great and so is the help available from fellow authors and editors.
Wishing you the very best.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Joyce & Jacqueline, I'm looking forward to being a Five Star author!

Best of luck & God's blessings to both of you.
PamT

Unknown said...

We are specialized in Mechanised cleaning of Underground and Overhead Water Tanks of all sizes. Door Step services across Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad.


Water tank cleaning services in Noida
Water tank cleaning services in Ghaziabad
Water tank cleaning services in Delhi

Drain cleaning services in Noida

Drain cleaning services in Ghaziabad
Drain cleaning services in Delhi
Pipeline Cleaning Service in Noida


Pipeline cleaning services in Ghaziabad
Pipeline cleaning services in Delhi


Tank cleaning services in Noida

Tank cleaning services in Ghaziabad
Tank cleaning services in Delhi