Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

1,2,3 - Ready, Set ,Go

With suggestions from author friends and the help of an enthusiastic cover designer I have launched Book Three of my trilogy as an Ebook. PROMISE KEEPER had successful hard cover and Large  Print editions and would be  the last of my Maine Shore Chronicle series for me to epublish. I not only wanted it to have a solo publication as the last installment of the series, I hoped it would grace the cover of a Boxed Set of the Trilogy.

Patty G. Henderson, author, 'graphic artist, covers and more' gaurantees perfect satisfaction" on her website Boulevard Photographica.  Emails flew back and forth as she accepted my suggestions and gave her own for all three new covers I needed for eBook publication of my series. One quote as she worked with me for Promise Keeper will give you an idea of her work ethic: 
"No problem, Mary. Don't ever be hesitant to ask questions or anything else regarding your cover. I'm here to make you 100% satisfied"
She worked hard to do just that.

For my readers of Finding Fiona or Moonglade, maybe you will decide the best is last, Promise Keeper. The story brings you from Maine's beautiful coast to Florida's pristine Gulf of Mexico. 1-2-3 -Mystery,suspense and romance enjoy it in The Boxed Set of Trilogy Maine Shore Chronicles or choose it as a solo read. Either way, I shall be happy to have your comments.



 

4 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Hi, Mary,

Congrats on the new edition of your work. I've heard many fine things about Patty Henderson from other writers, and so I know she does excellent work on design. This is great news!

Mary Fremont Schoenecker said...

Thanks Jacquie, always happy to hear from you. I will be interviewing Patty for the October blog.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Mary,

That's a great idea! I'm certain more writers will want to know about the great work Patty makes available to them.

D'Ann said...

That sounds really spooky! Yikies!